FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you only take seniors as clients?
Attorney Kelly Quardokus has the knowledge and skills to assist with Elder issues such as Long Term Care and Estate planning, but can additionally assist individuals of any age with Wills, Trusts, Probate, Estates, Guardianships, Conservatorships, and Government Benefits such as Medicaid and Veteran's Benefits*.
*Kelly is an accredited Attorney under the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
What services do you offer?
- Exploration and assistance with Medicaid and Veteran's low-income pension eligibility to assist with Long Term Care planning.
- Estate Planning such as Powers of Attorney (POA), Patient Advocate Designation (PAD), Wills, and Trusts
- Estate and Trust administration
- Guardianship & Conservatorship
- Estate Recovery concerns regarding Long Term Care Medicaid